Wednesday

January 4, 2011

Might be my last Starbucks for the term

~Photo of the Day: Getting it right~

They finally got it right!

Tomorrow is my official first day of classes. From eight in the morning 'til two-thirty in the afternoon, I will be studying about finance accounting, finance accounting, lunch, and cost accounting (yes, in that order). So today, I had to pay for my books which reached a whooping six thousand one hundred fifty pesos (Php 6,150). That totals the ten books I need for the whole term, compared to last term's two books.

Truth is, I'm very excited to go to class and learn. The assignments I don't mind so much, unless they are super long. And, my friends tell me that they are IN FACT going to be super long. Hopefully, my calculator does not run out of juice, like that time I took my finals... and the qualifying exam.

Look what I got! Well, what my name "says about me",


And, big thanks to Zig and Louie for letting me go with them to Starbucks. It might be a while 'til I get to taste a Strawberry Belgian Waffle again.

RANDOM PICTURE!

for some reason, I found this really funny.

Will start studying seriously when I get my books,
AnaRay


To the guy who sat beside me in the bus,
We were wearing matching colors, I just thought it was cute. I wanted to
take a picture so, I waited for you to fall asleep but, you didn't. (-///-)

1 comment: