Tuesday

January 23, 2012

The truth is I restarted blogging because of many things.

~Photo of the Day: On Hiatus~

Younger kids these days may not even remember seeing one of these unless the cable's out. I doubt they've experienced "lost signal" on TV.

My first reason was because I wanted to "document" my 18 year old self. I'll be honest is saying that the blog is certainly has a bit of a sugarcoating because I believe that I wouldn't want to read myself cursing or swearing every other word. I have a slight tendency to speak like that but ever since I've been blogging, it toned down a lot. Now, I go "oh my gosh" and people look at me like I'm crazy.

Second, I felt that every time I surf the Internet to read posts on whatever. I feel like smiling 'cause hey that happened to me too, or (the opposite) that I want that to happen to me too. Blogs are more real stories to me because they are written by real people. Including the wrong grammars and misspelled words, which I'm sure I've done a lot. Like I said before, I'm really good at writing in English.

Lastly, I wanted a blog so that I never have to keep anything suppressed or repressed, whichever the term is. I just wanted to be somehow "free". People can comment here and say a lot of bad things and they have the freedom to do that. I also have the freedom to delete such comments. But, that's not the point. It's with this blog I can post my drawings, try out other forms of art, maybe rant a little bit too.

I thought about writing this because a lot of my friends have lost their interest to blog. On hiatus, and some of them write a post by the season (Christmas, Back to School, End of the Term, and during their birthdays). Not that something's wrong with that. I just hope that they post more.

Yes, it's not much about my day. It's just what I've discovered today.

Was studying,
AnaRay

sorry, for the late post.

No comments:

Post a Comment