Sunday

January 1, 2012

It feels weird typing down 2012.

 ~Photo of the Day: Fireworks, Flying Birds~

I'm home already... missing the white sand beach of Boracay, and the beautiful people from Europe (most of the foreigners were from there) . T_T

Okay, New Year's celebration literally started with a BANG at Boracay, fireworks just went off blasting for a whole hour since the clock ticked down to January 1. This might be the first time I've enjoyed seeing fireworks because they were lighting the things very far away from me, actually they lit it somewhere on the seawater. I liked that the music never stopped, fireworks were noisy, and there were many foreigners there. And, we ended that by going back to our rooms.

All we did when we woke up was to just wrap up for the day since we were going home already. Before getting away, we bought a few things for souvenirs and my very very last Jonah's fruit shake, Banana Choco Peanut.

I'm gonna miss 2011 since it was such an epic year. No, I'm not going to list down whatever made me happy because it's probably here already. 2012 is already rumored to be the end of the world, it should be just as awesome... or even more.

I'm so tired right now, my arms and thighs are sore from the Flying Fish so I'm ending it here. And, I'm too lazy to take pictures of my souvenirs.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Unpacking,
AnaRay

did i ever mention how much i hate unpacking?

No comments:

Post a Comment