Saturday

December 31, 2011

It's the last day of 2011, what did you do?

~Photo of the Day: Helmet Head~

We had a little midnight snack since I was still a bit hyper and my parents were fine with it. So, go to Aria! I love Italian cuisine!

~Half-half Pizza~

~Family shot, Cham was asleep~

Still here in Bora, sadly we didn't get one of those more upbeat New Year's Eve (NYE) parties so we settled down to our hotel's NYE celebration. It looks promising because we could see the other hotel's program from right here. And look! fireworks at random times.

~Cham watching the fireworks~

Today, I had done a lot of firsts. I was able to play with the ATVs, which were fun 'cause it would probably be the closest thing to playing with other power sports like snowmobiles and whatever. My mom and dad had the Buggy(?) 'cause mommy was too lazy to drive her own. The ATV thing brought us to a high tower where we could see people on the beach kiteboarding... or was it kitesurfing? Either way they were using the wind to play with their boards on water. After that, we saw some weird birds at the aviary farm.

~ATV rentals~

Our mister tour guide, Ricky, was very nice. He was the one who brought us parasailing yesterday. Today, he brought us to the ATV, Zorb and Flying Fish. The Zorb was a new experience for me since I've only heard it from Jeth and she did that somewhere else. It was fun 'til Cham and I had suddenly moved about the place and got tangled inside the ginormous ball. LOL.

~Getting out of the Zorb~

~Hamster Ana~

Lastly, the Flying Fish was funny, terrifying and tiring in one. I thought it'd be like the Banana Boat Ride where they would just pull you left and right 'til you fell in the water. But no... the Flying Fish just had to be ten times more, it pulled you left, right, literally flying, and to a 90-degree angle.

~Just before take-off~

I was screaming so much, I think I'm gonna lose my voice sometime soon. I have the worst muscle mass in my family since I have not done any sports since Summer Swim School but Cham and Luis have their gyms. Luckily though, I have the strongest thighs from swimming and a very good grip to save me from falling. Those two fell off, laughing like hyenas on cocaine.

I fell asleep right after watching the sunset... with my dad and brother. It was the very first sunset that I watched from beginning to end, it was... magical, calming, and truly something sweet.

They've switched the music here so there's the countdown already and the DJ has finally arrived. No more of that music from my dad knows when.

Wherever you are, have a happy new year!
AnaRay

2011, it's been nice. ^^

1 comment: