Wednesday

December 14, 2011

Rest.

It's the best thing everyone needs and I badly need it. No, I did not go on some wild adventure today. I just finished my exams in accounting and then headed over to my guitar lessons. I bought my brother his exchange gift for tomorrow and now, I chose not to go with them to Baclaran.

Most of us are probably celebrating the long awaited Christmas break and I am telling you all that I WILL be a bum. I will play video games, computer games, go to the mall and not care whatever will come next term. But, mine has not started yet... I still have my qualifying and some grade consultations.

Gawd, I am sleeping.

Hello there! I got some visitors.

~Photo of the Day: Carolers~

~a little scene on what they did, no editing whatsoever~

Thank you to the Children's Joy Foundation.


Good night!
AnaRay

go ahead, hit the sack!

1 comment:

  1. Same here. REST is what I badly need. Quali on Monday! TT_TT

    ReplyDelete