Friday

December 23, 2011

Can't feel the Christmas spirit?

~Photo of the Day: Our Christmas Tree Has No Presents Yet~
Don't forget us Santa!

I woke up with that same feeling as well. Some say that that happens as we grow older. Life gets a little more serious and complex, problems start to pile up and stress us out. That's how it is I guess, kids never think of those. When I was a kid, I thought we had all the money in the world because presents appeared like magic under the Christmas tree and our house was fully decorated inside and out. And, Christmas was a magical time of the year where family come together and have fun.

Christmas STILL IS a magical time of the year. It just so happens that we don't get the jitters when Christmas eve comes. Because when we turn a certain age, we no longer just receive presents but we start giving out some ourselves. Others feel like it's a chore, but one shouldn't because it's a gift.

I'm saying that because I just came from the mall and spent three hours finding the perfect gift. That's right, I don't buy a present unless I'm absolutely sure that that person who receives it will love it. And, you know what? I couldn't find any. People around here have told me what they wanted but those little kids of ours, I have no idea.

Brainstorming for gift ideas,
AnaRay

if i could get my hands on an awkward bunny from wongfu, i'd be happy.

2 comments:

  1. me here is blogwalking...

    dropped by to say Merry Christmas ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodluck on your brainstorming:)

    Merry xmas to you!

    ReplyDelete