Saturday

December 17, 2011

I was dumb enough to forget my camera.

Almost the whole day we've done nothing but study about accounting. We being me, Jeth, Zig and Sam, who was a surprise because I did not expect him to be there. I mean, yeah I know he lives in the South but SURPRISE! Anyway, I forgot to take a picture of my second Tazo tea (insert sad face), I got the Giant Peach one which tasted like the one we have here at home.

After exhausting all of my brain juices (in Filipino terminology, sabaw na), me and Jeth went to Town then to Soderno to eat. The boys left early 'cause one had to go to a Christmas party and the other to attend Mass. So, only the two of us were left. But, lo and behold, there was Lechon Cebu at Soderno and we just couldn't pass it up.

~Photo of the Day: Soderno Souvenir~

That drink right there should prove that I went to Soderno. It is a juice drink which tastes a lot like strawberry candy, a bit sweet but good enough. Not amazing but better than the others that were there. And, my mom and I swung by McDonald's to fetch my brother.

Should sleep now,
AnaRay

i'm going to attend the Simbang Gabi tomorrow. confusing really 'cause it's at four in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. This is cute, and i can't help to relate myself to what you are going through guys.. I've been to accounting, and since its killing me softly, I dumped it before he dump me :)

    ReplyDelete