Monday

December 4, 2011

Rainy December morning = forever asleep.

Unfortunately, I couldn't appreciate the bed weather 'cause we spontaneously thought, "Let's go to the salon!" And, spend money on our hair that will grow in two weeks. I love it when I get a hair spa, it's just so cool and refreshing. Plus, I was texting with April the whole time, I was so sabaw (kinda like being random) that I couldn't get my facts straight when someone texted me an accounting problem.

So, we stayed in the salon for more or less three hours. Yes, THREE HOURS worth of just doing stuff to our hair. In the end though, I must say I've never had my hair look like this.

~Photo of the Day: Highlights~

Congratulations Ana! Your hair just lost its virginity to a bunch of highlights. Everyone told me that the color wouldn't stick to my hair that much, my hair thought it'd be fun to mess with their minds. So yea, the highlights are stronger than I thought they'd be.

People watch The Road. See, I like horror movies with a twist and this one in particular I still can't piece together. Either I'm really confused by everything or it really is confusing. Someone please explain!

Will try to sleep in my own room,
AnaRay

my hair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment