Friday

December 9, 2011

Presents! ^^


~Photo of the Day: Love Travels Overseas~

Technically, I'm not allowed to open any presents 'til Christmas, right? But, what do you do when the presents come in waayy too early and of course, I can't help but be tempted to open an envelope. Especially, if I know it came from overseas. Thank you so much Ninong Gene and Ninang Gina, also to my cousins, Gian, Giu, Gianna and Gemma. ^^

The thing with me and presents is that we rarely meet during Christmas 'cause I often get aguinaldos (money) or clothes (yea, I need those). Sometimes I do miss opening my gift without ripping the gift wrapper, or opening a box and saying "woaaaah". I'm not complaining about the gifts I do receive because I do not think that a present should be expensive or flashy or whatever. I am very thankful to all the presents that come my way. Especially, when it's super unexpected.

~Winnona, ano 'to???~

I don't ask for presents from my friends (unless they want too) because I know that it'll be hard for me to give back. And, I don't really want them to spend their money on me. Yet, Winnona here comes up to me right before my Accounting class and gives me that. I can't figure out what it is! I've poked it, shaken it and I still have no clue what it is.

She was the one who gave me that five hundred fifty puzzle, so whatever's in there... o.O

Sorry Santa Claus, I couldn't wait.
AnaRay

really... should i open it?

1 comment: