Thursday

December 8, 2011

There's just one question I'd love to avoid answering, and I bet a lot of guys or boyfriends would agree with me, it's when a girl asks, "Do I look fat in this?"

I am struck speechless 'cause it's when you actually look at everything. I'm not saying in a perverted way, hell no. I'm saying that it's when the glass suddenly shatters and then BAM! You see a little somethin' somethin' hanging here, there or somewhere and I'm like. Oh no... I gotta answer honestly.

I do not ask this question. EVER! It's like torture to the person you're asking it to. Whenever I'm asked this question, I can't answer fast enough to pull it off as, "Yea, you don't look fat." 'Cause I pause and actually look and give my honest answer... as much as I'd want to lie, I choose not to.

So, why the sudden topic about weight? It's because it's come to my attention that Christmas is nearing. And when it's Christmas, we can't help but eat a lot. Christmas cookies, Christmas coffees, Noche Buena. It's like we're going into hibernation, which we're not.

~Photo of the Day: Empty Christmas Cookie Jars~
yeap, we couldn't wait for Santa Claus

How exactly does this help you be happy, Ana? (When I want to piss off my brother, I use this imaginary host to ask me questions and I answer honestly and frankly.) Well, I've lost four pounds since after my birthday. So now, I weigh at a hundred and four pounds at five feet flat. That's a normal on the BMI thing. Despite the Christmas coffees and treats I've spent on in Starbucks. Hopefully, I maintain that good BMI throughout the season of giving.

Keep healthy everyone!
AnaRay

i DO eat every single food item i've posted on my blog + most of the Starbucks coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment