Tuesday

December 27, 2011

I am sick.

~Photo of the Day: Cuddle with Strauwinsky~

I've done nothing but sleep and eat today. I was supposed to do a little bit of art but I can't. My lower back hurts and my head is spinning. Having my scoliosis does not help with my lower back so I'm in pain. Not really that much but I just don't want to walk, sit or stand any more than necessary. Then, I still have this awful rash on my face it's better than yesterday but I still have to be careful.

~Fictionpress~

I've been laying on my bed bored just hugging Strauwinsky (still cannot get over the name) while going on the Internet reading, sometimes I'd pick up my book but it just causes me dizziness. I slept a lot today, ate Froot Loops and Chips Ahoy. I don't like being sick!

Compared to my last post, I know this is super short but I really do need to rest. Me and my family are going to Boracay for New Year's. It will be the very first time that we won't celebrate it at home so hopefully our house does not burn on New Year's Eve. My mom's probably gonna take in a few guards but our dog, like any other dog, hates the sound of fireworks.

I just took this picture for the benefit of this blog.

Going to sleep,
AnaRay

i want to get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment