Monday

December 12, 2011

Just finished my first exam three hours ago.

Anyway, I don't feel like talking about the Law so let me show you all the most amazing dogs in the world.

~Photo of the Day: Devon, Me and Mocha~
This was taken yesterday but it was already really late

I like having animals around 'cause I don't feel lonely when I know they're there. No wonder we have two birds and five stray cats who chose to live here. Sometimes I really do think I'm crazy because I talk to these animals, and yea... in my mind, they reply. We used to have two Pomeranian dogs with us but they moved out with our tita. She also acquired a Golden Retriever and I think just recently a Labrador. I used to be terrified of this big dog but now he just looks really goofy...


~Had to make a few edits because the lighting was sooo bad~

And yes, someone said that he looks like the dog from UP. And we have our little Simba, well he is a mighty little dog.


~Like a boss~

But that was last night, I just came from this little restaurant called Omakase, which means (says our waitress), Chef's Special. It's really good there, prices are much better and I don't really think it's very much publicized. And, they actually care about what the food looks like on the plate.






Oh Japanese food! Domo arigato, indeed. I feel so bloated right now. Two nights of eating like there's no tomorrow is making me have a big tummy. Graaahhh!!! I absolutely fell in love with almost all of the food, especially the Seaweed salad that my dad ordered. Then, the salmon and tuna melts in your mouth... Kyaaa! I will definitely go back there.

This restaurant deserves a THUMBS UP!

Must digest all that I ate,
AnaRay

i actually feel shy taking pictures of these places

No comments:

Post a Comment