Wednesday

December 28, 2011

Packing... again.

~Photo of the Day: Baggage~

This seems to be the third adventure I've gone to since I turned 18. I am so excited and because of that, I don't think I'll be able to keep my promise to myself about the layout change for my blog. I'm having a really hard time on choosing from different websites because I want the blog to be as simple as the one I have now but a lot more personalized. Maybe I'll do the change when I actually learn how to do this... or find someone who does.

Anyway, I'm supposedly packing for Boracay... yea! And, I have absolutely no idea what to wear. What do you wear when you're celebrating the New Year's at the beach. Obviously, swim wear and stuff like pajamas but the daytime/nighttime wear. I'm so confused, I don't even have a pair of shades!

~Oatmeal~

Remember when I said. I had rashes on my face? well its gone now thanks to Bubz's oatmeal mask. if you want to try it, go to Youtube and type in "Bubz oatmeal mask". It should come out as the first suggestion entitled "Beautiful Skin Remedy".

Gotta get to packing,
AnaRay


So yea, me and my sis will be going to bora tomorrow. So I think my sis will be a bit conscious of her skin. As well as me XD .


Recovering,
LuiZ


waiting for nail polish to dry.

1 comment: