Wednesday

December 7, 2011

You know what's amazing? Surprises.

I usually complain a lot about not having a seatmate when I ride a bus. Sometimes, I think people are scared of me or something. But, today was different! The second a rode the bus, this lady walks up and down the aisle looking for a place to sit (the bus wasn't full yet) then she sits next to me. When the bus started, she gave me this booklet. Now, I don't talk to strangers unless they're on omegle, but I was like,

~Photo of the Day: First Surprise!~

Me: "Uh... thanks."
Nice Lady: "You should have it 'cause there are parts here about entertainment and yea." (I think she thought I didn't understand Filipino.)
Me: "Uhm, may babayaran ba ako?"
Nice Lady: "Wala, kung interested ka, pwede ka mag-subscribe, free naman."
Me: "May survey ba or something?"
Nice Lady: "Wala, wala"

Then, I go to sleep. 'Cause if I didn't sleep in the bus, I'd sleep during the symposium then BOOM! EXAM FAILED. The talk wasn't exactly boring, just the information was waaayy too much. And now, I have to write about it... WHUUUT??


Another surprise would come in much much later at five-thirty pm. Me and Arvie were about to go our separate ways since the Mass and symposium was over. But, the priest said there was free ice cream for everyone who attended the Mass. We weren't really going for that but I passed by it and yea, I SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!


Lastly, I've never stayed long in DLSU because I live too far away to spend too much time there. So, it came to me as a shock when the Christmas lights opened and it looks so pretty.



So yea, I celebrated the Immaculate Conception a bit earlier than most because the opportunity presented itself.


As an ex-president of Legion of Mary, I approve this message. -___-

Last few days of the term, let's go out with a BANG!
AnaRay

seriously, my head hurts

No comments:

Post a Comment