Monday

December 5, 2011

Everybody has their own addiction.

~Photo of the Day: Parisian Charm Bracelet~



Mine, it's these really chunky bracelets filled with random charms. I didn't learn about this on my own. My very first charm bracelet was from my best friend back in... I think first year highschool. It's rusty but it could still be worn.

Once again, each and every one has their own story. I love stories. But, yeah, I'm not going for that again.

How to shop for stuff... in my opinion:
Pick something that's awesome.
Everyone has their own style.
Make sure that it's something you want.
Not something you think people will find cool, 'cause you're wearing it, not them.
It should positively look good on YOU! (or tastes good if it's food).
Obviously.
And lastly, stay on budget.
'Cause I'm still under an allowance.

I never buy anything unless I've thought twice about it so I am still in a bit of a shock for my new charm bracelet. If you're wondering where the hell I found this, it's not from a branded store. I call it a lucky find. Because, it's one of a kind. Well, at least that's what the saleslady told me.

And, I'm still not getting over how weird my hair is.
AnaRay

Very very excited. When are you going to open New Wing?! #AlabangTownCenter

2 comments:

  1. Hoy ana, 2nd picture =))

    -yung nag rent kanina kahit wala pang pera

    ReplyDelete