Thursday

December 1, 2011

It's beginning to look like Christmas!

Do you have your Christmas decorations up? We... don't. Our house is under renovation (painting the walls) so the decor has to wait for a few days or a week.

Now, I think since it is the first day of Christmas, I'll show you random items that make me happy. They're the little things that aren't expensive but make me smile. The first of twenty-five is...

FOOD! *applause*

I've always loved takoyaki but this specific one is the one that started it all. I remember when I was a kid I'd burn my tongue when eating it because I was too excited to eat the yummy-ness that is the Samurai Takoyaki.

~Photo of the Day: Samurai Takoyaki~



Coming in second is a doughnut. It's a Christmas doughnut from Krispy Kreme. I don't like it when it's too sweet so I always end up with the normal ones, ie glazed and dipped.


Third is a cookie. I like eating cookies 'SPECIALLY with milk. It's so sad when you have like a box of cookies with no milk in sight.


I forget to take a picture first that's why there are already bite marks.

Christmas is a coming! Send your wishlist to Santa.

I only have two weeks worth of classes left.
AnaRay

i forget how to sing jingle bells because of jingle bell rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment