Tuesday

December 13, 2011

Tomorrow's going to be the last day of my exams.

Since I absolutely need a grade of at least seventy-five, I had a study session with Jeth here at Starbucks Molito. Other than exhausting all of my brain juices, I'm happy to have spent my cash on a Iced Chai Tea, Mocha Belgian Waffle and Cinnamon Swirl. With Jeth having so many old quizzes (OT) with her, I absolutely feel like my mind is not up for more accounting.

We spent around five hours on accounting. We wanted to stretch our backs and have our legs moving again and so we landed on Alabang Town Center (ATC), just across the street. Supposedly, we were going to get salty food but we saw the New Wing and went on discovering the upcoming stores. Only a few have opened but the place is huge...

~Photo of the Day: Enter the New Wing~

i just thought it'd be funny

yeaaaaa!

uhhh-huh

soon, i won't have to go to taft for this

I am very excited for those that have pictures up here. Some of the stores haven't posted where they will be opening so keep in touch with ATC, if you're living in the South.

Must study terminologies,
AnaRay

accounting is not about math. it's more on english.

No comments:

Post a Comment