Sunday

December 25, 2011

Too much food... and finally we are complete!

~Photo of the Day: Our 8th Christmas Together~

~Woah! Big Family~


Most of our cousins work already, and for the past years they couldn't get the vacation leave for the holidays. The challenges of working in a call center was the night shift but now they got the day shift and BAM, there's so many of plus the little kids.

All pictures are courtesy of my mom's new DLSR camera. I had way too much fun with it so I don't have that many pictures.


~AmGirl?~

~DEVOOONN!~

~Yumm, Hamonado~

~Babyface~

~Always part of the Christmas season~

~Our oldest dog, Tomi~

I was super anxious as to what their reaction would be when they opened the gifts that they gave them. But, thankfully, they seemed to love their gifts, especially the one with the ice cream game. Originally, I wanted to keep it to myself. And, I got a new charm bracelet and earrings combo.

Some mysteries in the family is how they guess what you want. And the most embarrassing mystery that midnight was how in hell's name did they know my bra size. I thought it was supposed to be like a secret or something but now... they know.

I woke up a bit late at ten-ish. Since then, we've been packing some old stuff to give away, donate or whatever. Lastly, we are supposed to watch a MMFF movie tonight. Not so sure if that still gonna happen though.

I'm so sleepy and bloated,
AnaRay

MMFF did not happen tonight... sad face.

No comments:

Post a Comment