Tuesday

December 19, 2011

It's been such a long day.

~Photo of the Day: Today was a blur~

Stressful. Challenging. Fun. All mixed into one day and I couldn't expect it to be any way else. Today was the day I've been preparing for since Friday. Today was the day I took my first (and hopefully, last) take of the qualifying exam. I'm gonna be totally honest and say, it was just another exam. The thing is, it's the exam that would be say whether I make it or break it into my degree.

Of course, I have no photos of the time I was taking it. I was too shy to ask the proctor lady to take pictures. I'm not going to say I'm confident as well because, I'm not. I'm hoping but not too sure what the outcome will be. So, for the whole day I've done nothing but avoid the subject that is my exam.

I've played Little Big Planet again. Re-made Bubz's Butterfly Braid. Gotten out to eat at Krispy Kreme and buy my exchange gift. Watched WongFu. And, sleep.

~Big difference when there's a flash~


~Frosting the Snowman~

~Yummy Choco Drink~

~Krispy Kreme and Exchange Gift~

~Filipino-inspired gift wrapping~

Just wants to sleep,
AnaRay

excited for tomorrow though i have no white shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment