Friday

December 2, 2011

It's the second day of December!

Pretty things. These are the second in the twenty five things that make me happy. So what defines pretty, well anything really.

~Photo of the Day: Pretty-fier~

The easiest treatment for the face. Seriously, all you have to do is leave it on your face overnight and then rinse it off tomorrow. Then, magic! my face feels like it's been totally pampered and it's all smooth and soft. What's so good about it is that I bought this for like I think around five hundred pesos, but it's so big and yea, I've tried it before.

Now, if you just wanna give it one go. Like have a trial version of it, they're literally masks that you place on your face for like twenty-thirty minutes, or until the moisturizing mask is dry. It's a one time use and usually they just come in for free. But, they totally pamper your face for like two days.


Hmmm, it's a girly post... yes. I'll show something else next time. I don't want this to be too much on the girly side.

What good deed have you done?


PS TREDTRI is the course code for our Bible Studies Class

My guitar and my brother's saxophone, fighting for music dominance.

Practicing 'cause I have an "exam" tomorrow,
AnaRay

love me tender!

No comments:

Post a Comment