Friday

December 16, 2011

They left mee....

Well, I'm not exactly allowed to go because I still have one exam left. The one exam that will determine whether or not I'm staying with my undergraduate degree.

~Photo of the Day: Meet my college friend!~

Today was really fun. I was able to be with my college friend, Mel, in the morning before they left for Fontana or something. Basically, we headed off to everywhere around Taft because she hadn't prepared anything for their trip. Harrison, Laybare and a quick fix in Starbucks were the places we went to before we settled back in her condo. She was packing up to the very last minute where we (add in Louie and Gab) had to wait for her 'cause I was treating them for lunch right before they left. AJ was lucky enough to catch me before I left.

~Sinangag Express aka SEx~

I'm leaving it there. 'Cause as happy as I am passing, now I have to pass another exam in two days.

I don't know why I keep stressing myself out.

~Tried this from Starbucks, yum!~

I like my new bottle.
AnaRay

my tea apparently had hibiscus and rose petals in it. WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment