Thursday

December 15, 2011

I left it all in God's hands.

Since the start of December, I've posted good thoughts because it's Christmas. Well, it came to my mind that, this Christmas, I might have the saddest news ever... academically. I want to continue being an Accountancy student but I can't imagine myself passing or being so serious about studies.

~Photo of the Day: Partnership and Corporation Grades~

Studying is something I don't want to do so I listen to my professors. I think it makes me look like a nerd because I listen so intently but it means I wouldn't have to re-read or review whatever went on in class. I do take down notes, hell, I have the most detailed notes in accounting, but I never read them 'til finals.

They said that to succeed we must work hard. I don't think I should be spending such effort on re-reading what I've just learned unless I didn't understand any. I had a professor who says something around the lines of , "An exercise a day, will make me a CPA". I always tell myself to do this but I get distracted by Facebook and 9gag.

This is me trying to blame something else if (or when) I fail. If I do pass, then it was all God's doing.

So nervous,
AnaRay

please. please. please.

No comments:

Post a Comment