Sunday

December 18, 2011

It's the 111th post. Just thought it'd be fitting for the 2011 year.

Moving on, meet my new stuffed friend.

~Photo of the Day: Blue Monkey aka Luekey~

This little blue monkey was given to me by my little brother (Awww, sweet.). He actually won this from a carnival game in Enchanted Kingdom yesterday. He just came in before lunch with the monkey at hand and he was like, "Gusto mo?". I was studying my a$$ off for my exam tomorrow and the gesture just made me smile, and less stressed.

And, I took it because I thought it would add character to my already sort of messed up room. I don't think that it's messy just that there are a lot of knick knacks around, and I could never have the heart to throw any of them away. Hoarder much?

Besides acquiring this monkey, my mother gave me a green parol to offer in Mass. I don't have a picture because I never bring anything when I'm in church unless we're going out after. I really wish that I could just fast forward everything.

Seeing stars,
AnaRay

no more... please no more!

1 comment: