Friday

December 30, 2011

I got a hat!

~Photo of the Day: New Hat~

I now own one of those awfully big hats, claps. I'm not a girl who likes a lot of accessories because I also worry about them. Whether I still have them or not, are they getting wet or misplaced. So, like this hat, I've been holding it like my life depended on it until I realised that I should have just placed it in my bag. Epic fail. The whole reason why I was so wary of the hat was because Cham had let my brother's cap fly away. You read that right... fly away.

We were riding one of those big jet skis where it lets a lot of people in. The three of thought it'd be a good idea to sit in front. When the boat moved, we were holding on for dear life. My mother said, "Hawakan niyo yung mga hat, baka liparin" (Hold on to your hats, it might fly away). Ten seconds after that, I see this black thing fly pass me and Cham said, "Yung cap ni Luis!" (Luis' cap!). My brother's face fell, it was like trying to portray, "WTF?". We had to go back and get it and Cham and Luis were arguing about the cap.

On the jet ski to where, Ana? We were going to the other much bigger boat to be able to parasail. Yes, that really big parachute that brings in two people to the sky on top of the deep seawater. I kinda have a love-hate relationship for the thing because though it was exciting, it was terrifying too. My mind was going on different PoAs (plan of actions) for if ever the parachute would suddenly collapse. I rode up with Cham and we were really screaming our lungs out every time the parachute moved in any way.

~Dad and Bro Parasailing~

It didn't collapse, thank God, but by the time they were pulling us down, I was totally getting airsick because I really do hate it when I'm going down, literally and figuratively. Being airsick did not help being on the boat because I instantly got a bit seasick. The view up above is really cool, though looking down is not a good idea. I did not bring my camera for fear of accidentally dropping it and losing all the photos. The dizziness from being both airsick and seasick had me being quiet for the afternoon until now.

I'm posting early because I wanna sleep, and maybe get to ride an ATV or Zorb tomorrow morning.

~Kicking back to Michael Jackson songs~

Listening to Rockin' Robin,
AnaRay

Bora had a sudden blackout twice tonight, hopefully it doesn't continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment