Wednesday

December 21, 2011

Oh my gulay, what was that?

Today is actually our official day of grade consultation. So, I thought it'd be appropriate to tell you guys that I got my very first chance of being a  Dean's Lister. Wooh! And then, I also passed my qualifying exam and I'm so happy because I never thought I'd pass. Why not? Because, I only had two days to remember everything from my first year in college. Before I went to sleep the night before, I was recalling all possible formulas (because I totally suck at problem solving).

I've gotten a good number of messages saying, congratulations, congrats and the likes. But, I could never have done it without God's help. I believe in the saying that in studies, especially exams, the formula is: 1/4 stock knowledge, 1/4 luck, and 1/2 divine intervention. So, I am totally telling you all that He is watching over us and He always answers my prayers (with yes, no, maybe and later).

When I'm troubled I say, "God please please please..." dramatically. It may sound funny but it's kinda therapeutic for me to know that He's always with me. In highschool, we called Him our Superfriend, very super indeed.

Okay, so onto with other matters... Today is also my mother's business' Christmas party! Yaaaay! It's usually hosted by gay people and let me tell you that they are really funny. I mean, oh my gosh, I cannot stop laughing. Even though I don't know most of the people in there, I enjoy going because the games are fun, food is good, and well, I see people happy.

~Photo of the Day: Christmas Party Hosts, Airbender???~

~hello!~

~brother~

~what we're playing~

Complete 360 from my belief in God, right? I'm sorry, it's just that I've grown with them (gay people) in my life and I see it as normal.

SOME OUTTAKES from yesterday's Christmas party.

~lovable Lounge Kroo (LK)~

~presents for the little kids~

~look who got me for exchange gift, YIN YANG!~

~aerial shot, blurred~

Hoping you all have amazing Christmas parties, mine are awesome.
AnaRay

trip to jerusalem (talong version) never gets old.


p.s. photos grabbed from friends on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment