Friday

December 29, 2011

Hello friends! I'm at Bora already.

~Photo of the Day: Boracay, here I am!~

~Airline on the way to Bora~

We got on Airphil Express on a flight to Kalibo. I packed so many bags that I had a hard time keeping up with everything that I had. I didn't want anyone else taking my laptop from me so I had been holding it with me.

~Overpack, I left out my Strauwinsky~

~waiting for the plane to take off~

~bus seat on the way to the seaport~

From Kalibo Airport, we had a van waiting for us and it took us to this private port where we had to wait for the boat that would take us to Bora. I don't exactly like it there on the port because there were so many mosquitoes. I had dengue before so I'm very aware of mosquitoes. When we got to our boat, the sun was already setting. I wanted to have a good shot of it so I barely had anytime to concentrate on taking pictures of myself.

I have this one good shot among many.

~sunset shot~

Since we got there pretty late, we looked for a place to have our dinner. Considering the last time I ate something with sustenance was at 12nn, I was really hungry. We're located at Station1 in the White House Resort but the good ambience was at Station2 and we decided to walk there. We ended up to eat at this place called Nigi Nigi Nu Noos "e" Nuno Noos, whatever that could mean. I love eating grilled squid so I was happy to see that mom ordered us one.

~might as well call it that~

I'm such a fail right now at taking pictures of my food because I'm always so hungry. I can't stop myself. Lol. There are so many foreigners here this season from New Zealand, Brazil, USA and from places I dunno.

Here's where I'm writing my blog.

~Beach front, baby!~

Crappy photo, I know. For everyone else who's travelling, be safe.

Enjoying the sea air because I badly need it.
AnaRay

yummy, fresh air!

1 comment:

  1. wow... enjoy bora much... party responsibly. thanks for dropping by. :)

    ReplyDelete