Tuesday

December 6, 2011

Thinking of what makes you happy, generally lifts up your spirits. ^^

~Photo of the Day: Happy Place~



Ever since I started this things that make me happy, I've been really happier than I usually am. I could probably say that because it IS actually the beginning of the LaSallian Hell Week, and I'm not even feeling it. Or, maybe it's because I finished most of my stuff earlier than I should have. Benefits of a workaholic? That certain place in DLSU makes me happy, for the reason that it's so calm and cool right now.

People tell me that I don't seem to study anymore because I update my blog daily. It does take long since I make sure that the pictures I upload here are good enough, and that takes me more or less an hour. And, the actual write up takes at least thirty minutes with editing.



I don't like studying a lot but I love creating projects. Terminologies and stuff like that was never my thing, I like applying what I learned and what I know to make something like easier and much more fun to look at. Thus, my love for randomly making doodads.

So tonight, I'm trying to make my hair wavy for tomorrow. Hopefully it works!

Making my own movie,
AnaRay

actually it's just my imagination

No comments:

Post a Comment