Saturday

December 3, 2011

I am now on omegle!

~Photo of the Day: My Business Phone~

On to the "what makes AnaRay happy", I love my cellphone. It has the power to open Word Docs, Powerpoints and Excels. It's not the most high tech. And, it doesn't even HAVE games. But still, I love my phone. To all my friends they know that it IS my life.

I have had around I think five cellphones. No, I've never lost a cellphone but my mom just thinks that I should get a new and better one. Each cellphone has it's unique story, okay?

My first cellphone, I forgot inside the mall. I went back to get it thirty minutes later and you know what? No one stole it! Thank God, 'cause my parents would've been so mad. The phone that was left in the mall.

I found my very first cellphone!

My second cellphone, this is the evil one. I was so desperate on answering an English test that I texted a friend of mine to tell me the answer. She replied. The phone that helped me cheat.

My third cellphone, this is the most durable one. I have thrown it. I have dropped it in water and placed it in rice to get it to dry off. The phone that would never break. It is still alive.

My fourth cellphone, the batteries are always dead. The phone that's always asleep.

My fifth cellphone. The one I have right now. Okay, it's a bit ironic but the person who "stole" my cellphone, got her phone stolen for real. Anyway, see my phone is like my life in a PYT. And when Mel "stole" it, I went totally crazy because my phone hadn't celebrated it's 1st birthday yet, and all my files were in there, and I thought the person who stole it would have my bill go off the roof. I called. I texted. I had it cut off. Then, someone on Facebook tells me. "Ana, me has your phone." I screamed. The phone that is always about business.

If you read the bold words, there's always one person we know that's like that. What's your phone like?

Facebooking on my phone,
AnaRay

at least it has wi-fi 

No comments:

Post a Comment