Thursday

December 22, 2011

Bum day...

~Photo of the Day: Saxophone and Guitar books~

I actually have nothing to report, for once. Other than, me and my brother practicing our instruments, guitar and alto sax. Apparently it's harder for him to play very low notes and when he does try. It sounds like a ferry went by my ear. The notes are practically the same and so, we've been trying to play Twinkle Twinkle Star together.

On the other hand, I don't have a wishlist yet. 'Cause I can't think of other than the MS Office Professional for my laptop, and maybe an awesome case. But, yea... I don't have anything else in mind. I'd want a PS2 game (Toy Story3, Ratatouille or Up) but I won't have the time to play it next year. Still want those though...

What's hard is buying presents for everyone else 'cause it's difficult to know exactly what they want, especially when they answer with "whatever" or "kahit ano". I mean, what am I supposed to do with that?

Let's play!
AnaRay

i just wanna go christmas shopping tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. goodluck to your sax and guitar lesson.
    just a piece of advice, patience is a virtue and practice makes perfect! hehe.. I remember, 5 years ago, i took me almost a minute to shift from one chord to another. And also no pain no gain, sakit sa daliri eh! but if you're dedicated and passionate you can master it :)

    ReplyDelete