Saturday

December 10, 2011

I'm in love...

~Photo of the Day: Even if it doesn't snow in the Philippines~

...with my very first pair of boots.

Okay, so they're not the most fashionable nor are they the most expensive. But, they ARE the most comfortable pair of footwear I've ever worn, next to an a pair of good old pair of Havaianas slippers. I'm not the most fashionable person alive I know that, one of the most fashionable lives in the next room of our house. I really should make a cover on Cham very soon.

Anyway, my taste for shoes is very simple. It's gotta be really easy to wear and it must look awesome, cute or elegant, and sometimes just plain weird. I've been so used to wearing sneakers and rubber shoes that discovering heels was a very big thing for me.


Back in my first year of college, I'd usually wear high heels or wedges just for the hell of it. Because, I didn't commute to and from school then. But now, I've settled with just any kind of shoes. Except for sky high stilettos, I'm still very much afraid to wear those kind of things.


And due to the acquisition of a lot of shoes, these three babies were just part of the six pairs we bought yesterday. Yes, my mother and I shopped yesterday, I like shopping with my mom 'cause the only questions she asks are: "Do you like it?" and "Are you gonna wear it?" The most important questions when shopping, right? Back to what I was saying, due to the acquisition of such pairs of shoes, my mom and I are really seriously thinking about donating the shoes we no longer use.

So there, for the Christmas spirit, we are giving our old pairs to those who need them. And, we should have them fixed before giving them. It's the right thing to do, right?

Should be studying for exams,
AnaRay

yes, two more finals to take and hopefully i get that qualifying too.


Additional info on shoes:
They are from Payless and I'm not afraid to admit that.

Boots - Lower East Side
Weird Heels - Fiomi
Black Heels - Christian Siriano for Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment