Sunday

December 11, 2011

I believe we should learn something everyday but talking about my studies are a bit boring... okay, to be honest they ARE boring.

~Photo of the Day: Ready to Learn?~

So, instead, things I've learned on YouTube. Yes, sometimes I'm so bored and random that I go online just to learn the weirdest of things. Or, I go on to learn how to wear make up, style my hair and other stuff like that.

~Braided Bangs~
Can be used during the awkward stages of your bangs.

~Sunny's Hairstyle on their Oh! MV~
Used to be a big fan, not so much anymore.
And, her hair is a lot more poofy.

~Japanese Bun~
Couldn't get a decent shot of it.


 ~Eyeshadow Tricks~
Can make your eyes look like they're bigger.

Also, I've picked up a few basic guitar songs, tricks on how to wear stuff and blah blah blah. Basically, I'm leaving everyone with the shortest of post because I really have to study everything about the Law on Corporations.

Toodles!
AnaRay

and, i am literally procrastinating for everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment