Tuesday

December 26, 2011

I tried shopping today.

~Photo of the Day: Shopping Bags~

Honestly, I went back to buy Eeyore but I think the Christmas sale is over thus the items go back to their original price. He was originally priced at two thousand apiece. Yikes! So, I gave up on Eeyore. Insert sad face.

I did enter every single store in the mall because I shop like that. It's very tiring and I never notice the time until my tummy starts rumbling. Before shopping, I ate a handful of chestnuts to keep the hunger at bay thus I am able to stay on my feet for a good four hours.

If there's one store I did not enter into long, it would be the department store. Yes, it's supposed to be the most complete but I get so frustrated with the many people and the noise. To save my sanity, I rarely or quickly pass through the department store. Noisy teenagers squealing on a shirt or whatever. Bratty kids who complain but secretly want to be there. I hate standing there.

~Strauwinsky~

I went around to the toy store, as usual. Kids' noise make me laugh because they're happy noise like the ones in the department stores. That's when I found out about the price change. Disheartened, I went to Blue Magic. I'll be honest that it's been a long time since I've gotten a stuff toy. And so, I got myself Strauwinsky the multicolored dog. I love these kinds of plush they're huggable and colorful.

~Movie Ticket~

It's beginning to look like a long post but carrying on... I finally got to watch a Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) movie. I saw the movie Segunda Mano starring Kris Aquino and Dingdong Dantes, with my mom. I loved the actress who played Ana/Anna (obviously did not wait for the credits) 'cause everything she did was totally how I would react to what was happening. The name thing adds too because I like my name. But, I am not as stylish /fashionable as her.

~Really bad rash~

I should be resting because I have this horrible rash on my face and it's so bad.


Saving my face literally,
AnaRay

go watch the movie... it's funny and scary at the same time. more funny though.

No comments:

Post a Comment