Wednesday

December 20, 2011

I'm so late at posting updates lately.

Anyway, there are three vital things that happened today. One is our grades for the current term. Second is the results of the qualifying exam. And lastly, my Christmas party with the Lounge Kroo. I'm just gonna focus on the last one.

It's always fun to be around my highschool friends. I don't have exactly have to try much because they love me the way I am... atleast I methinks so. Basically, our annual Christmas party isn't the normal one like most people have where they have it in a event place with extravagance, or drinks, or whatever. It's not the typical Christmas party, I guess. We still have exchange gifts though.

This year we decided to hold it in this place called Haven. It's along Alabang-Zapote Road near the Elsie Gaches Village (where we celebrated last year). Having this party was as usual needed a lot of preparation and additional expenditures for the kids. I don't exactly mind much of how much I spend when it's for people.

But, I did need a new white shirt since I do not have one. So, I ended up with this.

~Photo of the Day: Excellence is not an ACT but a HABIT~

I know, why aren't there pictures of the party itself? It's cause I don't like bringing out my camera when I'm with them (LK). I just want to keep on playing.

Gotta sleep,
AnaRay

i might be around taft tomorrow, if i wake up early enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment