Saturday

December 24, 2011

Last-minute Christmas shoppers, I am one of those.

~Photo of the Day: Last Minute Christmas Shopping~






Since yesterday was a fail in buying the gifts, we had to do it today. Now, we got all of them after being in the mall for around seven hours, 10am 'til 5pm.

I'm keeping this really short since I have to be gone after I gift wrap these presents. Alright, gift wrapping to me is an art, like most of the things that I do, so I always want it to be perfect in my eyes. Since kids are going to open these, I've done the math (or prediction, whichever) and I believe they will open the present wherever the nametag is. I am literally planning ahead how the gift wrapper should fit the toy and when they open it, it should show the front part of it.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Gotta keep wrapping them toys,
AnaRay

plus, it sucks when you're a perfectionist.

No comments:

Post a Comment