Thursday

January 26, 2012

I'm still sick.

~Photo of the Day: Getting Better~

But, I'm getting better.

A little bit of art on the notes

Today just went by me because the lessons are still tolerable. Yet, I feel like I really need to get back to full strength so I can tackle all the lessons head on. Sad thing is, I have to report tomorrow and I just knew this afternoon. Then, I have other homework lists that are due tomorrow.

Well, our professor did warn us about the report, so I'm busting my butt preparing myself. I never like having spontaneous reporting but sometimes I just have to wing it. However, I wanna do my best and not show how bad I'm truly feeling right now. And, bring myself to the point where no one can tell that I'm sick.

Yet, all I want to do curl myself into a ball, with my fluffy blanket and equally fluffy pillow. And, have my it's-so-fluffy-I'm-gonna-die stuff dog, Strauwinsky. But no, I'm still sacrificing a little bit more time for accounting. Truth is, I love my course no matter how much I whine about it. I guess it's my way of talking about it.

I just want to thank everyone who's been with me earlier today. I kinda forgot that I was sick and it brought out a positive outcome. My temperature's not going back up to the 38's.

I'm getting better, hope it stays that way.
AnaRay

tangled. narnia. labour pains. how exactly was i supposed to study with these movies on television?!

No comments:

Post a Comment