Monday

January 22, 2012

Is it really so bad to celebrate the Chinese New Year at McDonald's?

~Photo of the Day: Kung Hei Fat Choi!~

Besides it being a homework-free Sunday for me, everything went as usual. I'm beginning to think that I'm settling again to being a home buddy. Sometimes, I really like being boring because I don't have to put on much effort to tell stories. Listening to other people is good enough for me. There are times I admit that I may be hyper and crazy, especially when I've just finished with something stressful.

I got to buy one of those Starbucks music. Here's an outtake, can you hear it?

straight from the coffee house

It's obviously not for everyone since Cham and Luis keep bothering me about how boring it is. I happen to like coffee shop music; they are much more relaxing and not distracting. Video upload took longer that I thought it'd take.

Well, at least this time I fell asleep at 1am but still I woke up at around 6am. My insomnia has been cured, hoorah! I wonder if I'll be lucky this Year of the Water Dragon.

Needs to prepare for whatever this new day,
AnaRay

it's hard to make a video out of a lot of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment