Tuesday

January 16, 2012

'Tis a very late post.

~Photo of the Day: Tired Eyes and Skin~

We had three hours worth of cost accounting and no, it's not fun. It's like putting your brain in a blender or have it stir fried.

I was busy harvesting my dark circles for a quiz tomorrow (which I can say is today, but I'm posting this as yesterday... does it even make sense?). See, cost accounting should be easier than the others since it's simply computing how much an item (say a shirt or an iPhone) would cost to make. For example, I sell calamansi juice and I'll need calamansi, water, sugar and ice costing Php5 a piece, Php25 a gallon, Php50 a pack, and Php 10 a pack. Obviously, it should be easy 'cause I'll just add all of them. But apparently, it's not that easy.

So, I've been slaving away trying to finish everything by giving each an hour's worth of study time. But still, 12am came and it turned to 1am then  finally 2am 'til I fell asleep.

Officially an insomniac,
AnaRay

is there a treatment to instantly remove eye bags/ dark circles?

No comments:

Post a Comment