Sunday

January 21, 2012

What's the opposite of insomnia?

~Photo of the Day: My "Interesting" Life Schedule~

I seem to be falling asleep earlier than I usually do when compared to my weekdays. Falling asleep at 8pm and 10pm are not what I usually do because... I perform better at nighttime. No matter how much I change the wording it seems to have a double meaning. By perform, I mean study and write papers, stuff like that.

I guess having a long weekend gives me the opportunity to be able to catch up on sleep. I've been able to acquire all ten hours of sleep for the past two nights. Meaning I wake up a bit earlier but I like it. But, it also means I fall asleep before I could even write up my post. Because, this is usually scheduled at 10-11pm. We were actually required to make a schedule of our lives for one of our subjects to help monitor what the hell we're doing with our lives. Just out of curiosity.

So, I'm posting my "life" schedule which involves a lot of studying. That is because I study while I watch TV, listen to music, and it also includes studying the guitar. Basically, I just want to keep my life busy or I might attempt to eat a whole pack of Smint... again. I do not recommend anyone else to do this because too much of Smint gives a laxative effect. -___-

Keeping it interesting,
AnaRay

but don't forget to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment