Wednesday

January 18, 2012

It's chowtime at the South.

~Photo of the Day: My New Addiction~

I am a big fan of food so I want to share a quick update on what I've been munching on. Okay, earlier this day I brought to school a can of honey roasted cashew nuts. The brand that I love is Tong Garden which I've featured in this blog a few times. My friends loved it too, even my professor since he's a big fan of nuts. Knowing his personality, this actually made me laugh.

~Cinnamon Twist~

If you haven't been to this place called Tous les Jours (which according to Google Translate means "All Days"). It's this bakery that I recently found in SM Southmall (there may be branches out there I don't know of) since, I've been missing out on mall times because, I no longer commute to and from school. Apparently, it's a Korean brand, which shocked me 'cause I never thought it'd be from there.

~Sesame Seed and Black Rice with Cream Cheese and Red Bean Bun~

I love red beans so I just had to buy the Red Bean Bun. Then, I also got something normal (Cinnamon Twist) and something weird (Sesame Seed and Black Rice with Cream Cheese Bun). The prices range from Php 20 to Php 60 for buns and croissants. Basically, I'm not entirely sure how the two buns taste but the Cinnamon Twist was chewy, sweet but not overly so, and an absolute delight. How I wish I knew how to make bread or pastries like these...

Disclaimer: I do not own the image.

Crisostomo is a Filipino restaurant that I have always wanted to try. And, I finally got to try it today. I thank my judgment for going home to have lunch with my mom. We had the Anastacio (Crispy Hito) and the Lengua (Ox Tongue) with mushrooms served in a sizzling plate, and paired them off with none other than plain rice. For some reason, I did not feel bloated when we ate but I do know I ate most of the Lengua.

Disclaimer: I do not own the image.

Announcements for restaurant openings in Alabang Town Center, in case you guys don't know. BonChon located in the New Wing is open, along with Crisostomo and Wee Nam Kee. John and Yoko located also in the New Wing is soon to open because I saw the store just fixing up on finishing decorations. PF Chang's located on Lifestyle Street will officially open TOMORROW AT 5PM. Reservations can be made only for parties of 8 and more. So if you guys wanna eat there, come early or be patient. Well, that's all that I have right now so I wish to keep in touch with these amazing restaurants. I am still awaiting for the coming of Johnny Rockets.

Disclaimer: I do not own the image.

Getting hungry just because I mentioned food,
AnaRay

it didn't turn out to be a "quick" update.

No comments:

Post a Comment