Thursday

January 19, 2012

Hiya friends!

~Photo of the Day: Automated Vendo Man?~

Meet our robot vendor for our cost accounting class. It wasn't supposed to be cute because it was actually not my design. It's just that I can't copy anything that has its own style. Like, I can't copy other toons and stuff like that but I have my own... errr... perspective or I add in my own style. So there, it turns out to be not the badass robot it should've been.

Well, on to today. Today, I finally cooked my very first dish. Bacon. Crispy crispy bacon. I love bacon and now I know how to cook it. I think the only reason why I had the guts to actually pull it off was because Jeth's condo has the electric stove and not the one that has flames coming out of the sides. I know, for a fact, that there is absolutely no need for oil to be able to cook bacon. But, I did not foresee that there would be so much oil jumping out and around the pan. It got harder to flip the strips. I made five pieces and Jeth took the cooking away from me to speed it up.

She also told me to cook the rice. Okay, so the rice cooker is more complicated than I thought it'd be. Really, I didn't know what the hell I was doing there because I never in my life "cooked" rice. Well yea, she never knew I was that stupid with the rice cooker. But, I managed to get it done after more time than it should have.

So to all who were eating in Jeth's condo at lunchtime, I'm not sure how good the stuff was (I thought it was good considering I didn't burn it) but I hoped you all liked it. Because, it really was my first time. Yay!

Tired for some reason,
AnaRay

i did my homework twice because i forgot i was already done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment