Sunday

January 28, 2012

John and Yoko was something I did not expect.

~Photo of the Day: Pizza?~

For the life of me, my weekends have been getting duller and duller. Besides having my guitar lessons, I do nothing but study. What a life...

But, if it's the way for me to get to the end of the term, and pass. I'm hoping all the time I've sacrificed will be enough.

So, a quick review on John and Yoko's. It was certainly something different. I didn't know what they meant by "cosmopolitan Japanese" and that's why I was surprised to see pizza and paella on our table. I have no love for paella... of any kind. I have tried to love it but with so many things happening in one plate, I just get so confused. That's why I love simple foods like sushi and pasta. It took awhile for me to actually love pizza. Food was great though, try it!

It was super east meets west. Or, all around the world Japanese. Can't explain it right...

Oh my god, I need a life.
AnaRay

someone order me a life to live.

1 comment:

  1. interesting... got cool photos as well...

    Good luck on the trip going to the 18th=]

    unclekaycee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete