Wednesday

January 11, 2012

I'm feeling sexy and...

~Photo of the Day: Free~

Okay, not exactly. I'm just so in love with the first line of the song. If you can't remember what song the line is from, Domino by Jessie J. Ahh, it makes me feel happy.

The doodle was made while I was listening to my cost professor. When you keep on solving for expenses and costs for whatever reason it may be, the word "free" is never to be seen in our exams. I attended the class a bit groggy but not really tired just like I shook myself from blissful sleep.

Oh right, doodle was inspired by Victor Kim's style. Not exactly, it's like my interpretation... I guess. Obviously, I am no where near the amazing art like... THIS!

~Free by Victor Kim~

Though I've only slept a total of five hours for the whole day, I feel calm. I'm not tired just calm. With a lot of things going around me, the stress and all, it's nice to feel lax.

~ANTM Kayla~

I suddenly remembered Kayla from America's Next Top Model. She was one of my favorites because of her red hair, always wanted to try that.

I'm so chilled out and I feel a lot mellow now. LOL.
AnaRay

like glitters' raining on me!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha.. reminiscing my college days while reading this...

    ReplyDelete