Saturday

September 24, 2011

I had my workshop today! We talked about how to land a job interview and all that... It was fun really, the speaker kept it interactive for all of us.

I learned a lot, like keeping nails clean, and minimal make up which brings us to the topic of...

Make up.

Do any of you happen to know make-up? I mean, totally know how to apply and whatever? Because, all I know is the powder, lip gloss and eyeliner. When it comes to cheek tint and blush, mascara, uhmm... the one for the eyebrows, I'm just lost. (^_^) ahahaha, so yea, not much about make up since I myself have no idea what to do with those.

Change in Topic: Nail Polish

Well, anyway... I know how to use nail polish very much. I do a couple of designs usually Korean/Japanese artist inspired, meaning it's a bit more eccentric like glitters on one finger each hand, or a different color for the middle finger. (^o^) Like I have in my profile, I love colors and so the evolution of my nails. I do get impatient waiting for the paint to dry so I usually put on a movie and I'm distracted for the time.

I could seriously do a lot of designs kinda like the nail art you see on TV or those that are printed on the nails but it takes so much time that I end up usually doing one or two fingers, to make it look "unique" truth be told, I just got lazy finishing it all!

 ~Photo of the Day: Awesome Nail Art
(images from Google, edited in pixlr.com)~

 Is super tired,
AnaRay

need to create powerhouse resume...

No comments:

Post a Comment