Wednesday

September 7, 2011

Tomorrow... Tomorrow...

你好 or Ni hao!

Today... most of the stuff we need is finished. YAY! \(^_^)/ much of the stress is now over. Even though today was the official first day of classes in La Salle, my first day of classes will start tomorrow with Personal Effectiveness Part2 as my first subject... I wish my classmates won't be boring seeing I don't know anyone else who will be taking that class at that time. (T_T)

Although I am excited for tomorrow, I still have not prepared for it. I wish I could see my blockmates... I haven't seen much of them for awhile. I MISS YOU BLOCK ONE!!! I miss being a frosh, when everything was easy. As the next term comes, my previous professor reappears..

~legendary professor looks like Mario... i hope sir doesn't get mad.~

This is one of the best professors when it comes to accounting... even though his quizzes are like super hard, they are really worth it if you're taking Accountancy as your degree! and the quizzes never fail to give me this look... (O.O") I passed my first course with him and failed the second, so I'm hoping I'll pass on my second take of the one that I failed. PLEASE LET ME PASS SIR! I WILL DO MY BEST... AGAIN! (^o^)

I wish my insomnia would go away tonight, I seriously need my sleep. I don't want to look like a zombie tomorrow and have baggy eyes, =_=

Just waiting for this day to end,
AnaRay


tomorrow... tomorrow.. i love you!




~~Song of the Day: I'll Be There For You by the Rembrandts~~

No comments:

Post a Comment