Monday

September 19, 2011

What are the childish things you still do EVEN though you claim that you're "all grown up"? (^_^)

Me, I still...
     have stuff toys, though in a minimum.
     eat cake as if they won't make me fat.
     play Neopets.
     sing in front of the electric fan to hear my robot voice.
     go to arcades and give my all, no matter how embarrassing.
     have a messy room, no matter how many times I clean it up.
     watch cartoons, I still know who Sagwa is.
     color in coloring books. (^_^)
     write to Santa Claus.
     have our Scooby Doo and Winnie the Pooh blankets.

Childhood, such an easy time for most people...

Growing up, I had to move fast or else be left behind but I have to move even faster to be one of the front liners. Especially, now that times are getting tough I guess I could say that reaching adulthood is the beginning of the challenge round. You know, how our childhood is the How-To Round, our adulthood is the Challenge Rounds, and lastly seniority is the Bonus Round (originally, I wanted to call it the Elimination Round but...). (^_^)

So, now that I'm all grown up. Challenge One would be to reach these specifications: learn how to cook anything, pass accounting class, pass qualifying exam, and pass all other subjects with flying colors.

~Photo of the Day: Blue Flower~

Am envious of the chefs in Top Chef and Masterchef US. I will learn how to cook soon!

Awesome day at school by the way. (^o^) Cool activities for both speech class and art class, which are to be continued next meeting. Long story short, I'll be wearing business attire yet again. And since I've watched Shamcey for more than three times, a little letter to you Shamcey.

Dear Shamcey Supsup,
     Because of you, my mom now believes that I should read the text three times like you did so I could pass accounting. I don't know if I should be happy about that... so, uhmm... yeah, maybe I'll try that. (-___-"")

Needs to read law three times,
AnaRay

reading stuff three times...

~~Music of the Day: Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy by Tchaikovsky~~

*i am aware that it is a classical music, but it's supposed to help me study...*

No comments:

Post a Comment