Tuesday

September 27, 2011

~Photo of the Day: #1 Thing To Do When It's Raining~

When it's raining, there are a few things that I'd love to do namely,
      Sleep. Enough said.
      Study, because it's colder when it's raining. (^_^)
      Drink hot beverages, like hot cocoa and tea.
      Laze around.
      Eat. Like lots and lots of food.

So, if I total how much sleep I've gotten today it'd probably be around twelve hours of sleep. Yeap, it's like I'm in freaking hibernation. No, I'm not tired... it's just that the weather is so sleepy and the pitter patter of the rain is so soothing. I don't know about you guys, but when it rains I fall asleep faster. Other sounds that help me fall asleep are the sounds of an electric fan, and the sounds of cars zooming outside (this one is from my childhood when I still lived in Pedro Gil).

Study. Yea, not the most interesting but did you know that studies show that there is a certain temperature that makes you more productive? So, that's around 21 degrees Celsius (or 70 degrees Fahrenheit), for those who live in colder areas like the States I know that that's pretty warm already but that's colder here. And, I've finished rewriting all my notes in basic accounting since my first year in college!
Note to all who plan to visit the Philippines: When we say it's cold, that means we've dropped to around 20 degrees Celsius so don't bring trench coats, that'll be useless!

Drink hot beverages. Must I say that just for this day, I've consumed around five cups of tea (three Earl Grey, and two English Breakfast) and a cup of hot cocoa earlier this morning.

Laze around. I know I said I was studying but temperatures continually dropped and I began to be lazy.

Eat. I do not want to share to you guys how much I've eaten. (ahahaha, (-___-")) BUT! My parents came home from Town, a mall, with a box of Mary Grace's Moist Chocolate Cake. Apparently, they went there to eat merienda while I was asleep. Anyway, Mary Grace's Moist Chocolate Cake is TO DIE FOR! It's not too sweet and it's not nakaka-umay (I don't know how to translate that... uhmm,  it's kinda like you don't easily get tired of eating it.)

I must tell you that that bakeshop knows what they're doing. If I had gone with them, we'd probably be eating there and I'd have a Salmon Carbonara and either the Moist Chocolate Cake or Red Velvet. Oh food...

I am a lazy bum,
AnaRay

do not tell my parents I posted this picture, this is my favorite family photo as of now...

 ~A family picture that is not picture perfect~

No comments:

Post a Comment