Saturday

September 3, 2011

Today's weather report from AnaRay: Very windy. WHOOSH!

Oh my god.

I had practice today for my debut and it was so so tiring. In one day hour, we had completed a routine and it's very hard because it includes a lot of walking and running, and GYAAHH! So much for today being a bum day...

~~10 second preview d(^_^)b~~
inspired by Nicole Scherzinger and Derek Hough's Foxtrot in DWTS
~forgive me the video's very blurry, it's just from my brother's cellphone~

So today, I have to finish up on the AVPs... *sigh* so many things to do, so little time to prepare. Tonight I'll be staying up late again, it's like I don't have a break, yea? But, I am so excited for tomorrow because there's another party I will be attending. \(^_^)/

Turning eighteen in the Philippines is such a big thing and I just want it to be memorable and so fun. I wish that my guests will have fun because I put so much effort for them. Oh, I'm coming back to my ways of letting others come first even though it should be me. On that day, I should be chanting: this is my day... this is my day... but I'll probably be doing more of the: are they having fun?... is the food good?... i hope they're happy... (-_-;)

Everybody's playing The Sims Social in Facebook! Ahh, maybe I should give it a try, yea? or nah? Oh, I'm babbling because my only companion right now are our cats, parrots and dog... I would like to thank God that our parrot talks, or else I would be talking to myself.

5 more days, just 5 more days,
AnaRay

don't take me to rehab yet!



~~Song of the Day: Haven't Met You by Michael Buble~~

No comments:

Post a Comment