Monday

September 26, 2011

We are currently experiencing typhoon problems.

Typhoon Pedring, to be exact.

I had to commute back home, before the storm got too wild. So thank God, I got a bus that actually passes in front of our village. I always don't have a seatmate when I commute, I really don't know why... so I kinda feel lonely, but at least I know there won't be a pickpocket beside me. On the other hand, the typhoon is in full swing right now, though it wasn't flooding La Salle like the last storm when we got stranded there 'til twelve midnight. (-___-)

Today, I am debuting a video! WOOHOO! *claps and cheers*




~Video of the Day: On My Way Home~
(music is Raindrops Falling On My Head by Burt Bucharach,
edited in VideoPad Video Editor,
taken by Nokia E63)

So, basically I am just drinking hot cocoa and beginning my homeworks. (^_^) Which, lucky me! One of my quizzes has been moved to next week. And now, I only have study for my law subject which is pretty easy 'cause my professor is easy to understand.

If you must know, classes today went by fast. My thesis for my speech was easily approved and I was really happy. So, by next week I will be presenting my speech. Long story short, free cut next meeting. Now, I just have to finish my workshop requirements.

P.S. CONGRATULATIONS to all students from preschool to highschool, you have no classes tomorrow!

Is loving the rain,
AnaRay

watching the news, a blind girl tops her school. go aleeia!


~Song of the Day: Raindrops Are Falling On My Head by Burt Bucharach~

No comments:

Post a Comment