Monday

September 5, 2011

Hello! (^_^)

I accomplished many things today, first off I had adjusted my schedule for next term, a real hassle since only one section had opened for the subject course that I needed. (T_T) Second, I finally no longer have to worry about my wardrobe in my upcoming debut, oh I'm so excited! Plus, more practice for the day itself. Then, tonight I will again stare at my face on the pictures, of course... Wait, on the pictures? in the pictures? or, at the pictures? I totally suck at BASIC GRAMMAR! The one thing that hindered me from getting my dream course in the Unibersidad ng Pilipinas in Diliman (or UPD).

See here, today is such a busy day... as it always will be since it is Monday. My mind's been around the place for the past couple of days because 1) I'm so excited for the next term, 2) I'm excited for my birthday (as vain or normal as that could be)... and 3) I'm nervous for my party. I really do hope everything would turn up right... I even wished upon a Solitaire game. *sigh*

I never mentioned why I even have blogger again! I'm going to start a 365-day project that I learned from a friend... JASON! this will be like a documentation of my 18-year old life. Actually, it will be a documentation... pictures, videos and sometimes voice records? (o.O)

3 days left!
AnaRay


i feel accomplished...


~~Song of the Day: Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera~~

No comments:

Post a Comment