Tuesday

September 6, 2011

Tuesdays... Tuesdays!
Tuesdays... Tuesdays!

Today's the last day to enroll and Debo's Yellowcab
I really want some pizza from Debo's Yellowcab!

Debo.. Debo..
Pizza.. Pizza..

Yea!
~in the tune of Dora the Explorer's Backpack Song~
(^o^)

Yea, today's the last day to enroll without surcharge and today was supposed to be pizza and movie marathon from Debo... but I had to go to the doctor or else I would get worse and then I won't be able to celebrate my birthday. So, I had to sacrifice pizza and movies for... fried fish and noodles at home. (T_T)... Thank You God for making it rain, now it sets the mood for the loss of Debo's Yellowcab pizza..

~here's a picture of the hospital's lobby that I went to~

Anyone from the South of Metro Manila would know which hospital this is... I went there and shopped for a bag of medicine, seriously they gave me a prescription for eight things.

~from today's episode of Timmy Turner~

I'm now back at home watching Timmy Turner while my friends are all watching movies in Louie's condo.

2 days 'til eighteen years old,
AnaRay

super envious... >.<



~~Song of the Day: Price Tag by Jessie J~~

No comments:

Post a Comment